Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Music Project

I've lapsed for a long time, and a lot has changed.  I'm out of school, and I'm out of things to do, except the thing that I've always wanted to do.  That thing is to make music of my own and play it a lot.  So, this is me changing and doing that.  I'm moving away from the town I grew up in, writing new kinds of material, and making plans for logistics of this new project, and it's all very exciting.

You might wonder why I'm writing about it on my tech projects blog.  I've been trying to think of a name for this solo project I'm starting, and it occurred to me that Blitobot Research isn't bad, and it might even be the truth.  All the things I make on here are about me trying to link the different things in my life, and this music project will be techy indeed!

So, the content on this will shift a little bit, but not really that much.  I'm guessing it will become more frequent though :)

ps. I just started a new website, and I'm trying to decide whether to keep it.  Sorry if this moves there...

No comments:

Post a Comment